Before I get to my project for today I’d like to thank Leena from the Sundays Stamps design team for choosing my card as one of their top picks. If you missed that card, you can see it here. Thank You!!
Today I’m combining the color challenge from Fab Friday and the sketch challenge from CAS(E) this sketch. I used scraps from the new In-Colors and cut them into 1/4″ strips. I thought this was a creative way to use the colors from the Fab Friday challenge which made me think of the Crafting Forever stamp set, which I LOVE.
Stamp: Crafting Forever Paper: Fresh Fig, Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, White Ink: Fresh Fit, 2017-2019 In Color Markers Accessories: Polka Dots Basics TIEF, 1-1/2″ Circle Punch, 1-3/4″ Circle Punch, Delicate White Doilies, Clear Embossing Powder, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are the challenges that inspired my card:
HOW DID SHE DO THAT?
1. I ran the white panel through the Big Shot with the Polka Dots Basics TIEF, I flipped it over and ran it through again and adhered it to the Fresh Fig card base.
2. Add strips of cardstock to a white base and add that to the pink panel.
3. Add the doily to the pink panel and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
4. Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of white and quickly add Clear Embossing powder , heat emboss and punch with the 1-1/2″ circle punch
5. Punch a 1-3/4″ circle out of the Fresh Fig
6. Adhere the sentiment to the Fresh Fig circle and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
7. For the inside I stamped the pen on a piece of scrap, colored it with markers, cut it out and added to the panel.
If you need a catalog or any stamping supplies, I’d be happy to be your demonstrator. Just click on any of the boxes below or the “Shop Now” button to purchase what you need. If you have any questions or comments, I’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Fresh Fig : 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, 1-3/4″ circle, 1/4″ strips
White: (2) 4″ x 5-1/4″ one for inside panel, sentiment, 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ for strips to be added
Powder Pink: 2-3/8″ x 3-3/8″, 1/4″ strips